So many people do so much to make CTI a true Center for Jewish Life.
Whatever your interests, skills or talents, there's a place for you here.
You can make a difference and enjoy the pleasure of a job well done.
Teams You Can Join
- Adult Education & Programming - Help organize programs of interest and value to the community.
- Building Operations- Help keep our house attractive and well equipped.
- Education- Help with special events related to school programs. Join and help our PTA.
- Fund Raising- Develop and organize ways to increase CTI's income.
- Gardening- Help keep our grounds beautiful.
- Gift Shop- Help with purchasing and sales.
- Israel & Holocaust Education- Help create stimulating programming.
- Kitchen Kabinet- Assist with shopping and/or preparation for onegs, kiddushes, Limud events and special occasions.
- Membership- Welcome and invite potential members to synagogue activities; promote member retention.
- Office Assistance- Help with mailings, covering phones, etc., when needed.
- Social Action- Help create programs that support social justice.
- Without Portfolio- Volunteer your time when you're able and as the need arises.