Whatever your interests, skills or talents, there's a place for you at CTI. You can make a difference and enjoy unbounded satisfaction for a job well done.
Here are some ways to get more involved:
- Present adult education programs
- Help with outdoor plantings
- Assist in setup/shopping for a Friday night oneg, Saturday morning kiddush and special events
- Help raise funds
- Assist with funeral arrangements and see to a meal following a funeral service
- Welcome and recruit new families and promote member retention
- Help in the office
- Assist with religious affairs
- Support Social Action activities
- Make hospital and home visits
Teams you can join to help and support cti
So many people do so much to make our Jewish Center's services and activities comprehensive. Find your place here.
- Adult Education & Programming - Help organize programs of interest and value to the community.
- Building Operations- Help keep our house attractive and well equipped.
- Capital Campaign- Assist with fund raising.
- Challah Baking- Join congregants each Friday morning to bake challah.
- Communications- Be part of the team that plans and designs CTI publications and other communications materials.
- CTI Cares- Help members in times of need or illness. Make hospital and home visits, run errands, etc.
- Education- Help with special events related to school programs. Join and help our PTA.
- Fund Raising- Develop and organize ways to increase CTI's income.
- Funeral & Cemetery- Assist members in making arrangements; help with Shiva meals.
- Gardening- Help keep our grounds beautiful.
- Gift Shop- Help with purchasing and sales.
- Israel & Holocaust Education- Help create interesting programming.
- J Builders- Participate in creative construction projects.
- Kitchen Kabinet- Assist with shopping and/or preparation for onegs, kiddushes, Limud events and special occasions.
- Kol Isha- Join this educational and social women's organization.
- Library- Help maintain the CTI Library.
- Membership- Welcome and invite potential members to synagogue activities; promote member retention.
- Men's Club- Help provide educational, social and financial assistance to the synagogue.
- Minyanaries- Attend services on a regular schedule so that we have a minyan. Or, be on-call to form a minyan- a special benefit to those saying Kaddish.
- Office Assistance- Help with mailings, covering phones, etc., when needed.
- Purim Schpielers- Calling all thespians
- Social Action- Help create programs that support social justice.
- Without Portfolio- Volunteer your time when you're able and as the need arises.