Each recipe has been contributed by a CTI member and published in our cookbook, "Eat in Good Health" - CTI 2012.
recipe of the month : jULY
Norwegian Apple Crisp - by Joan Essex
Yields 16 servings
- 4-5 apples, peeled and sliced
- 10 1/2 oz. butter
- 10 1/2 oz. flour
- 1 C sugar
- 4 tsp. baking powder
- Cinnamon (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350°
- Spread apple slices on bottom of greased, 9 x 13 baking pan. (make sure you use enough apples to cover entire bottom of pan.)
- Crumble butter, flour, sugar, and baking powder with hands.
- Spread mixture over apples
- Sprinkle cinnamon on top, if desired
- Bake for 40 minutes