Are You an Interfaith Family?
All families are an integral part of the fabric of Congregation Tifereth Israel's (CTI's) diverse and inclusive community.
WHETHER YOU'RE LOOKING FOR:
- a strong social action program
- a supportive community where friendships are nurtured
- a variety of activities, with which you and your family can enjoy, learn from and grow
- a wide range of lifecycle experiences
- a Hebrew school where children are happy and comfortable
- an exciting youth group
- a place where Shabbat and holiday services are understandable
- a spiritual home
YOU'VE COME TO THE RIGHT PLACE.
We encourage you to:
- Participate in our wide range of programs, including meaningful social action projects, gatherings and social events, adult education classes, holiday observances, challah baking, art, music and more. Click here to learn more.
- Enroll your children in our Hebrew School (Limud). Click here to learn more.
- Mark life cycle events with us. We are happy to honor you by calling you to the pulpit for weddings, bar/bat mitzvah, baby naming and other special occasions. Click here to learn more.
- Attend and participate in our engaging services - conducted in English and Hebrew - with comprehensible prayer books. Click here to learn more.
For more information, feel free to contact Rabbi Irwin Huberman at (516) 676-5080.